Nationally and Internationally Accredited Training
Enrol in August 2022 and Save!
Enrol with a $399 deposit* & our No-Interest Payment Plans start at $50 per week!
Sale ends midnight 31st August, 2022!
Bonus 1# A 12 Month Student Membership to Global Weight Management Federation valued at $97
Bonus 2# The Weight Management Business in a Box complete Clinic model used to run a six figure WM Practice valued at $697
Bonus 3# A FREE ACWMAH Polo shirt valued at $59
Bonus 4# Defer your start date for 3months if you aren’t quite ready to start!
Please Note: *One-off Load Fee of $2.20 payable with your deposit and $1.10 Transaction Fee per weekly instalment
|Course Code||Course Name||Inc. Discount|
|HLT47315||Certificate IV in Health Administration||$2,950.00 excl. fees|
Certificate IV in Health Administration | Qualification Description
This qualification is designed to prepare students to work in a senior operational or team leading role in the health industry, including Executive Assistant, Practice Manager, Health Administration Supervisor, Senior Clinical Coder, Ward Clerk and Medical Records or Section Leader.
The qualification builds on the skills gained in the HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration, although completing the Certificate III in Health Administration prior to commencing the Certificate IV in Health Administration is not a requirement.
There are 14 units of competency in this course:
- BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCCCS020 Respond effectively to behaviours of concern
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBSTR401 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBINS402 Coordinate workplace information system
- BSBSTR402 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- NAT10859008 Work collaboratively with networks
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
A detailed breakdown of lessons and course content is available upon request.
The Certificate IV in Health Administration will enable you to work in a senior operational role or team leader role in health administration. You will learn how to use appropriate medical terminology, communicate with a range of clients in a medical environment, develop leadership skills in managing teams as well as carrying out routine tasks.
Through this qualification, you will develop the essential skills, clinical knowledge and high-level administration functions needed to work in administrative leadership roles in healthcare settings, such as hospitals, specialist and general practices, aged care facilities, dentists etc.
With our ageing population and increased focus on primary health care, this qualification will provide continuing opportunities as roles associated with health administration continue to rise. The healthcare sector is currently the fastest growing industry and largest employer in Australia, offering many financially rewarding, secure and flexible career opportunities.
Whether you are just starting out in the industry, or looking to expand on your skills and qualifications, the Certificate IV in Health Administration can open up many career options in the Health Industry.
Essential entry requirements
Entrants to the Certificate IV in Health Administration must:
- have the ability to use computers, to email, send and write word documents and to use basic spreadsheets.
- have access to the internet (whilst all of the learning materials can be downloaded via pdf, internet access would be required to download the documents and to upload assessments).
Entrants should have a high level language, literacy and numeracy levels – sufficient to interpret research documents, prepare written reports including numeracy requirements for weights, measures and times.
Studying online is a cost effective way to study compared to traditional face to face methods. The flexible delivery allows you to keep working while you study and removes a lot of other costs involved.
- Save on transit costs
- No more extravagant parking fees
- Study when you what, where you want
- Affordable – student payment plan options are available
Take advantage of our interest free Payment Plan starting from just $401.20 (inc. load fees) and $51.10 (inc. transaction fees) per week.
Our Career Advisors are available to help you decide on the most suitable payment option depending on your budget. They can even tailor the payment plan to help you pay it quicker. Call them on 1300 969 367 to discuss your payment options.
At the Australian College of Weight Management & Allied Health we want to see you succeed and are here to support you all the way. All of our courses include personalised Tutor support, which means you will be allocated a Tutor when you enrol and they will be your direct point of contact if you need any help or support throughout your studies.
It’s all part of the service:
- Tutor Access – via email with a guaranteed 1 business day response
- Access to the Student Support Team via phone – with a guaranteed 1 business day response (weekdays)
- Assignments are marked and returned within 10 business days
- A welcome email from your Tutor to assist with commencing your studies
- The opportunity to book in regular support calls
You can call them on 1300 969 367 or email email@example.com
Both these options are available within business hours (9am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 9am – 2pm AEST).
Get more information
Want more information about financial and student support? Fill out the enquiry form by clicking the button below and a Career Advisor will contact you with the details you need.
Our courses have been developed in response to industry demand and are specifically designed to equip graduates with work-ready skills. Each participant will be trained and assessed in theory and in practical tasks and real-world exercises are used throughout the program. Through our online qualification you can:
- Start a new career in the health industry
- Broaden your existing skills or knowledge to further broaden your career opportunities
- Add a new service to your existing health or wellness business
If you are considering entering the health industry, here are 5 great reasons why you definitely should:
1. A rewarding career choice
Helping your clients to achieve their goals and sharing in their life-changing journey is an amazing experience, and one which creates a fulfilling and rewarding career.
2. Make a difference – for life
Through a holistic approach to health education and a rewarding career in the health industry, you will be able to make a positive impact on the client’s you help.
Keep informed about exciting research
3. Keep informed about exciting research
Through our affiliation with Global Weight Management Federation, you will be able to keep up to date with the latest research and interviews with experts in all different areas of health and wellness.
4. Join a growth industry
The health industry is currently the largest employer and one of the fastest growing industries in Australia; this means opportunities for employment and career growth will continue to expand.
It’s never too late
5. It’s never too late
Over 60% of our students are over the age of 40 (we even have had students in their 70’s!), so if you are looking to make a change to a rewarding career, now is the time.
The Australian College of Weight Management & Allied Health validates your credibility as a professional within the Health & Weight Management Industries as well as with your clients through our certification.
As well as providing you with a quality education based on a holistic and multi-disciplinary approach health and well-being, your qualification is a great marketing tool to help you build your career or business .
We are committed to providing the best level of student support and administration available. Throughout your course you are provided with the support of a full time education team by telephone, email or in person.
The Australian College of Weight Management & Allied Health undertakes competency based assessment; there are no exams. This approach means that our students can’t receive a “fail” mark on their assignments. If an assignment is not satisfactory, the student is able to reattempt the assignment with the support of the education team and their tutor where needed. Competency Based Learning means that we train our students to be competent rather than producing graduates that are simply able to pass tests or examinations.
How else will I benefit from studying with the Australian College of Weight Management & Allied Health?
- Studying online or distance means you can study where you want and at your own pace.
- Receive career-focused training with practical, hands-on learning.
- All course materials are provided and all digital platforms are interactive, work on any device and designed to be fun.
- Recognition of Prior Learning or Skills Recognition may be available for previous work experience, formal training or qualifications in this field.